- The Bible is the unfallible Word of God, written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and it is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is only one true God, eternally in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died as a substitute for fallen man, arose bodily, ascended to heaven, and will return to earth personally in power and great glory.
- The Holy Spirit is God. He convicts the world of sin, regenerates, indwells, and empowers the believer to live a life of personal holiness and a walk of obedience to the will of God.
- All men by nature are sinful and lost, making necessary the new birth.
- Salvation is by grace alone, and is offered by God freely to all who will repent of their sins and receive Jesus Christ by faith as their personal Savior and Lord.
- All who are redeemed will be raised to everlasting life and blessed in heaven, and the unsaved will be raised to everlasting punishment in hell.
The purpose of Growth in Faith shall be to bring together a fellowship of women with the goal of establishing them and helping them to grow in their Christian faith. By using the Bible as the basis of all truth, we purpose, through instruction and encouragemnt, to help them more fully realize their God-given potential as wives, mothers, single women and widows. This shall be accomplished through yearly retreats, Bible studies, special programs, and other outreach ministries. In all areas of outreach and discipleship, we pray the leadership and direction of God's Holy Spirit.